Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Hello,

Maybe it’s a little late for this but I don’t care: HAPPY NEW YEAR all you lovely people!!!! I hope you had a great night and lots of fun whilst the new year started. If not the universe saved that fun up for you only to give it back later this year. Trust me.


We’re a little over a week in the new year now and slowly but surely real life has started again. Since Monday most people went back to school or work or whatever they do. The Christmas tree has been put away. The presents might have lost some of their magic already and the Christmas dinners have left your body (hopefully, if not you might want to get it checked out). All memories of Christmas have started to fade and even new years eve is slowly blurring out to a faint memory (the same goes for most new years resolutions). Goodbye holiday! I had a great time with you and I miss you already. Can’t wait to see you again next year.

Despite the sad fact the holiday really is over now is also the time the new year has really begun. It's all fun you know holidays and celebrating the new year although you can't actually start changing yourself whilst not participating in the society. You know what I mean? Maybe you will be able to change yourself during the holidays yet there won't be anyone to notice the change. I know, I know, you don't change yourself for other people you want to change for yourself but it is always nice to get compliments or have other people tell you that you have changed. Just as a confirmation of some kind.
Maybe it's just me who prefers that I don't really know....

So one of the big "one week into the new year's" questions, how are your new years resolutions coming along. Have you given up on them already? Are you procrastinating (again)? Or is it actually working for you this year? Maybe you're one of those very few people that for some reason actually succeed with their new year's resolutions.

I myself don't do new years resolutions I rather set some goals for the whole year and maybe add some throughout the year. Not because I don't like new years resolutions or due to me being so pessimistic about them never working anyway. No! Not at all. They're wonderful, especially if they work or if people really try it just doesn't work out. For me they just don't work. I like to set goals whenever I want not just because it's the 1st of January and the whole "new year new me" thing.

So if you'd like. Please tell me about your new years resolution and whether it's going to work out or why it won't work out.

I hope you all have had a wonderful first week!

ThatDutchGirl96 

No comments:

Post a Comment