Sunday 22 January 2017

I booked a Srprs Trip.

Hello fellow internet surfers,'

Recently I booked something, one of those things that will definitely add to the list of "exciting things I did in my life". Believe it or not, this unofficial, not published list has gotten quite long over the relatively short time I've been alive. Also I can now officially put an X by another item on my bucketlist. I really want to go on a rant on how scared my bucketlist makes me sometimes, but hey that's a story for another time! For now let me focus on this super exciting thing I booked recently...

So a friend of mine and I were looking to go city tripping during our school holiday in February. However, we couldn't really agree on a city to go to, so we started surfing the interwebs for some crazy city trip ideas. We came across quite a few, but the one that stood out the most was a city trip arranged by Srprs.me

Srprs is an agency where you can book a lot of different vacations. They range from (broke) city trips (ideal for poor students), multi city (where you go to different cities), or solo together (a trip where a group of people that don't know each other go on a holiday together). But even though they all sound like completely different holidays, which they are, they have one thing in common. No matter what trip you book at Srprs, you never know where you're going. 

Amazing right?!?!?!?! Yes, my friend and I thought so too. That definitely qualifies as an exciting thing.

Anyway, so my friend and I have booked a city trip with an unknown destination. This both excites and frightens me as I'm normally the person to arrange everything and figure it all out before we even leave. But I can not wait to find out where we're going. In a little over a month we find out what our destination is, and a week before that I'll get a weather forecast in my mailbox. That way you're at least somewhat able to prepare yourself.


Lots of love,
ThatDutchGirl96

ps. if you want to find out more about my Srprs trip you can enter your mailadress in the following link. That way you'll find out where we're going as soon as we find out ourselves! So click HERE if you want to know where I end up on my city trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment