Thursday 7 May 2015

Spring storms and rainbows.

Hey there!

Not sure whether my blog is becoming more of a nature blog than a lifestyle, thoughts / stories blog. Mother nature has just been treating us on some crazy ass weather and amazing meteorological events lately. No, that's not the right way to put it, mother nature has been doing the same amazing job for centuries it's just that I haven't been paying enough attention to it. Until now.

This week the weather has been super crazy. One moment everyone is outside in shorts and a T-shirt and the other we're all running around in sweaters holding an umbrella while rain is mercilessly falling down the sky. Lightning, rainbows I've seen it all in just this week!

The weather gods aren't letting us down when it comes to the beauty of the weather. This week only we've already been treated on two double rainbows, beautiful storms and thick curtains made out of raindrops. Although I love how beautiful these types of weather look on the canvas that is our world I wouldn't mind if the weather got a bit of it's stability back. Just one type of weather a day would be good, not first bright skies and a second later thunderstorms. 

So from here on I will leave you guys with some pictures I took of the weather this week. I hope you enjoy them and maybe you've been experiencing the same kind of weather changes this week. If so, feel free to share them with me and show how beautiful the weather was / is at your place!

I will leave you guys now and resume climbing the mount Everest of homework that I still have to finish today. Wish me luck!

Love you lots and remember to look outside every once in a while! Who knows what beautiful kind of weather you might see..

ThatDutchGirl96

ps. Sorry my blog is so short this week. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment