Thursday 21 January 2016

My 2016 goals

Hey there!

2016 has been crazy so far but not just the bad "I can't keep up with anything and I'm watching time fly by without getting anything done" kind of crazy. No, 2016 has also been the "oh my god, this year is going to be so awesome and I have planned so many amazing things already" kind of crazy. The latter excites me most obviously. 

So let's do a kind of in depth view of "my 2016".
My 2016, my 2016 is going to be this amazing year full of awesome days, amazing people, spontaneous trips and cool surprises. 

My 2016 goals:
School goals:
Passing the Crossing borders module (a mandatory module if you want to go on an internship abroad).
 Finally passing my practical test.
○ Proceeding to the third year of my nursing course.
Finishing and passing my current internship. 
○ Starting an internship in a hospital. 

Life goals:
 Go on one or more holidays with friends.
 Buy a new camera and do more photographing. 
 Turn flipping TWENTY......
 Actually go ice skating for a change. 
 Book a surprise me trip!
 Say yes to (social) activities more often. 
 Watch more movies from my movie list.
 Catch up with all the series I'm behind on and start watching some new ones.
 Get my HBa1c back on 53. (diabetes goal)

Blog goals:
 Rewrite and redesign Cat Tales.
○ Write more book reviews AND read more books.
○ Write more Diabetes related blogposts. 
 Write some more nerdy blogposts.

Other goals:
 Start that youtube channel!

To be continued.....

So far this is how I want my 2016 to be like. This year I want to do even more amazing things than in 2015 which definitely is a challenge I want to live up to. I know 2015 set the bar pretty high yet I truly believe I can succeed. 
2016 I am finally ready for you and I'm going to make you my best year yet. New goals to achieve, new memories to make and new adventures to go on. 2016 BRING IT ON!

ThatDutchGirl96.

No comments:

Post a Comment